MINER SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Scientific research for a happier, healthier and safer world.
MINER METAL DETECTORS and GEOPHYSICAL INSTRUMENTS
MINER makes handheld, easy-to-use, remote sensing, lightweight metal and mineral detection instruments, earthquake detectors, patient protectors, wellness devices, energy stimulators for researchers, treasure hunters, archaeologists, hobbyists, water prospectors, engineers, meteorite hunters, scientists.
1996-2024, 29th year!
THE BEST CHOICE
1) MINER AL-9500 REMOTE SENSING LONG RANGE ELECTROMAGNETIC, MAGNETIC, GRAVITY DETECTOR
(MINER AL-1250 REMOTE SENSING ELECTROMAGNETIC LONG-RANGE DETECTOR + MINER AL-1750 MAGNETIC LOCATOR + MINER AL-1950 GROUNDWATER LOCATOR)
Not a battery-operated dowsing rod...
The real, the scientific, the BEST long-range locator... The BEST magnetic detector... The BEST gravity locator...
All In One device!
* Miner AL-9500 (Miner ALL-IN-ONE) is a reliable remote-sensing electromagnetic long-range detector, magnetic locator and gravity locator.
* It is the most advanced & sophisticated handheld geophysical instrument in the market.
* It detects buried treasure, gold, metals, minerals, groundwater, etc.
* It locates the electromagnetic anomalies around conductive materials (such as metals).
* It measures magnetism, electromagnetism and gravity of the earth. It uses three methods of geophysics.
* It is a stand-alone unit that can't be tracked. It is both for amateurs and professionals.
* It receives waves instead of transmitting to enable unlimited detection depth.
* It also detects metallic mineral deposits of gold, silver, copper, aluminum, chromites, etc., associated with highly magnetized minerals such as iron, nickel, cobalt, etc.
* It measures the gravity of the earth and it detects groundwater.
* Miner AL-9500 (aka Miner ALL-IN-ONE ) is a combination of three devices; Miner AL-1250, Miner AL-1750 & Miner AL-1950.
- Scans with complex algorithms in real-time to detect electromagnetic, magnetic, gravitational anomalies,
- Displays measurements and warns (audio-visual) when the level is beyond an adjusted threshold,
- Powered by its internal battery, which lasts for hours,
- Unlimited depth,
- Depth determination.
- Easy to use and highly sensitive,
- Turn on and go instrument.
ELECTROMAGNETIC DETECTION TECHNIQUE (Miner AL-1250)
MAGNETIC DETECTION TECHNIQUE (Miner AL-1750)
MAGNETIC & GRAVITATIONAL DETECTION TECHNIQUES (Miner AL-1750 & Miner AL-1950)
How to use it in five easy steps?
1) Turn on the device.
2) Specify the right path by reading the figures on the screen.
3) Start walking.
4) Stop when you hear the audible alarm and feel the vibration. The target is located.
5) Measure the target's depth according to the method in the user manual.
Miner AL-9500 (Miner ALL-IN-ONE) special discounted price: US$ 2950 (regular list price is US$ 3950)
Please watch the following video for more information.
2) MINER A-200 GEOPHYSICAL RESISTIVITY INSTRUMENT
High quality professional geophysical resistivity instrument for the detection of buried treasure, gold, caves, tunnels, archaeological sites, minerals, groundwater, etc.
WENNER METHOD OF RESISTIVITY
WENNER METHOD OF RESISTIVITY
TWIN PROBE METHOD OF RESISTIVITY
Internet special price: US$ 2250 (the international shipping is US$250)
3) MINER * Life BIO-ENERGY STIMULATOR
* Miner - Life is an energy stimulator that boosts human cells for relaxation and wellness.
* Miner - Life senses the body automatically and sends gentle electrical waves during scanning. It is to increase energy levels for a happier life. It improves the sense of well-being.
* Miner - Life is a non-contact acupuncture device. It does not have any cables, needles, or coils. It is drug-free. It is painless.
* Miner - Life improves blood circulation.
* Miner - Life helps to relieve pain.
* Miner - Life is designed to stimulate nerves.
* Miner - Life is the first and only non-contact device in the market.
* Miner - Life is hand-made.
- Powered by a 9 Volts battery.
- Does not emit hazardous electromagnetic fields. It is safe to use.
Please watch the following videos for more information.
Internet special price: US$ 575 (US$ 395 for distributors)
* Do you want to start a business with this device?
You can help people while making money. Please check the "Questions and Answers, 18 & 19" section below.
4) MINER A-1500 EARTHQUAKE DETECTOR
* Miner A-1500 detects unusual changes in the properties of the soil. These unexpected magnetic, gravitational, and electromagnetic changes might indicate coming earthquakes.
* Miner A-1500 is designed to help predict earthquake minutes, hours or days before it happens by sensing its possible local indicators.
* Miner A-1500 measures the earth's magnetic, gravitational, and electromagnetic intensity.
* Miner A-1500 finds the direction of the magnetic field, measures the magnetic field at a resolution of 10 to the -16th power in three axes, measures the gravity, and measures the soil's conductivity by radiation of the signal generator.
* Three separate computers in real-time monitor the measured figures. These results should be observed and noted at certain time intervals (hours, days, weeks).
* The detector can be used as a portable, local earthquake station. It consists of three computers and one separate sensor box. Miner A-1500 can be easily installed anywhere in 15 minutes. The detector works for 24 hours continuously. The total weight is 5 kg (11 lb). The area of effectiveness is approximately 100 square kilometers (40 square miles).
* It suits municipalities, schools, universities, facilities, stations, hospitals, factories, etc.
* The conventional meters sense the vibration and warn people during the earthquake. Miner A-1500 is different. It helps to predict the earthquake before it happens by feeling the unusual variations of local magnetism, gravity, and electromagnetism.
Internet special price: US$ 29750
* Do you want to start a business with this device?
You can help firms and people while making money. Please check the "Questions and Answers, 18" section below.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL DEVICES FROM MINER DETECTORS
Miner AL-300 Metal Detector Analyzer - US$ 950
Miner AL-1100 Patient Protector - US$ 5750
Miner AL-7500 Meteorite Detector - US$ 12500
Miner A-5000 Ground Penetrating Radar - US$ 4500
Miner AL-2000 Earth Anomaly Detector - US$ 19750
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1) Which is the best device for treasure hunting? Why?
Miner's devices are the best choices for treasure hunting because they are accurate and scientific. Miner detects the anomaly, and then you find the treasure.
2) Which devices in the below photo are suitable for treasure hunting, metallic minerals research, and water prospecting?
None of them. Please be aware of the misleading videos of those sellers. Please check Miner's devices for treasure hunting.
3) Are metal detectors suitable for treasure hunting?
No, they are not. Metal detectors are suitable for coin, nail, and pull tab hunting on the soil's surface. They can't detect deep targets. The maximum detection depth of the best professional metal detector can be 40 cm (15 inches), roughly equal to the diameter of the search coil. Increasing the diameter beyond a threshold does not affect detection depth. The detection depth is limited because of the laws of physics. METAL DETECTORS CAN NOT FIND TREASURE. Because ancient treasures were buried deep underground and are beyond metal detectors' reach. Metal detectors are for hobbyists who search for coins, pull tabs, nails, and cans at shallow depths. Please check Miner's devices for treasure hunting.
4) Are GPRs (ground penetrating radars) suitable for treasure hunting?
No, they are not. GPRs are suitable for utility detection on smooth surfaces and homogeneous soil. But their performance is very poor on rough terrains and in heterogeneous soil conditions. They are not suitable for treasure hunting. GPRs CAN NOT FIND TREASURE. Because at higher frequencies, it is not possible to detect deeper targets and at lower frequencies, it is impossible to see smaller targets. GPRs may only detect the anomaly of giant metals (like an automobile) underground at shallow depths. The smaller metals can't be located deep underground. Please check Miner's devices for treasure hunting.
5) Are LRLs (long-range locators) suitable for treasure hunting?
No, they are not. Conventional Long Range Locators are battery-operated dowsing rods. LRLs CAN NOT FIND TREASURE. Because they haven't been scientifically proven. There isn't a logical explanation for the working principle. They are a waste of time and waste of money. They are not suitable for treasure hunting. Please check Miner's devices for treasure hunting.
6) Can 3d underground imagers visualize the subsurface and find a treasure?
No, they can not. The so-called "3d underground imager" is a metal detector with an attached display. 3D UNDERGROUND IMAGERS CAN NOT FIND TREASURE because their detection depth and performance are not better than a conventional metal detector. They are highly overpriced metal detectors. Subsurface visualization is not possible with such devices. Please check Miner's devices for treasure hunting.
7) What are the main advantages of Miner's devices?
Miner Instruments have the highest technology and advanced analyzing features. They are easy to use, lightweight, and sensitive. They measure the physical properties of the earth. The operating principles of Miner's devices are REAL. Their methods are scientific and reliable. The user can turn on the unit and start scanning immediately without getting other people's attention.
8) Why aren't there any detection limits for Miner's devices?
Miner Instruments measure the physical properties of the soil to find anomalies. These computers are receivers of the waves, not transmitters. They measure the reflected and naturally-generated waves from the earth and other sources.
9) Which devices can identify the type of target lying deep underground?
None of the devices in the market today can identify the type (gold, silver, copper, etc.) of the deep targets. Most available so-called "magical" devices can't even detect them. Please be aware. Perhaps it is possible to identify objects at shallow depths like 15 cm (6 inches) with metal detectors. Miner's devices can detect deep targets.
10) How can I test the device? There are a lot of test videos of devices for treasure hunting. Which one can I trust?
Do not trust misleading test videos of the devices on the web because they do not work in real life. They are too good to be true. But only Miner Instruments use the best geophysical techniques. All of these techniques are proven. Think about oil and gas exploration companies. They don't test seismic (sound wave) instruments to find oil gas before purchasing. The soil is heterogeneous, and conditions change. Buyers rely on the operating principles and the science behind the units. It is the same for Miner's devices.
Turn on Miner's device, and start scanning. When you get the alarm, dig into the soil and uncover the target, which is the cause of the alarm. It is the best way to see the device's performance and find treasure.
11) Which products are the best choices for researchers?
The products with the highest technology from reliable producers are the best. The mass production of hobby devices is not suitable for treasure hunting. The producers can't take the risk of focusing only on new products while eliminating the old ones because of their high investments. That is why most manufacturers have had the same products with the same operating techniques for over ten years. These producers are not flexible. Today's technology is changing rapidly. Miner is flexible enough for custom building new geophysical instruments with the latest technology. Miner has over 25 years of field experience (since 1996) in archaeological research and geological exploration devices.
12) What about the new metal detector models in the market today? Can they detect deeper?
The metal detectors made in the '90s and are being made today are the SAME in terms of detection depth capability. They can't detect deeper. The laws of physics limit their detection depth capacity.
13) Can any of the Miner Instruments be tracked?
No, they can't be tracked. The researchers are safe with Miner's devices.
14) Do Miner's products in mass production?
The old type of production style blocks flexibility and increases costs. We keep stocks at a minimum level. Our activities focus on innovative products based on research and development. Today, if we create new technology, develop new software, or make new hardware with higher performance, the new product will be on the market tomorrow. This flexibility is Miner's strength. The end-users are extraordinary people with logical mindsets. That is why they deserve specially designed instruments for the best results.
15) I search for coins. It is my hobby. Can I use Miner's products for coin detection?
We have a robust metal detector for hobbyists. Please note metal detectors are for shallow depths. No matter what the price is (US$1500 or US$200) and no matter what the brand is, their depth performance is similar to each other. Metal detectors are for hobbyists. We recommend other Miner Geophysical Instruments for real treasure hunters. This new Metal Detector is the best choice if you are a hunter for coins and spending your time on that hobby. High performance, very good sensitivity, excellent quality, affordable price.
Here are the specifications: Powered by 6x1.5V alkaline batteries, 8 inches (20 cm) waterproof concentric search coil, low battery indicator, one touch auto tune, lightweight, all metal mode & discrimination mode.
The free shipping is from the USA. The metal detector is only US$195. It is out of stock now.
16) How do you define Miner's devices?
We are focused on developing serious detection instruments. Miner's devices are handheld computers for exploration. Practically with the help of advanced algorithms and sophisticated-scientific programs, Miner's devices are special instruments for research.
17) How can I be sure that Miner's devices can find treasure 100%?
Numerous highly-priced toys in the market are said to be "treasure detectors". These units display figures-images randomly without measuring anything. Or sometimes, they measure things that are not related to the target. So they can never find treasure. Miner is different from others. Miner Geophysical Instruments are remote sensing and detection devices. The first step in finding a treasure is to find an anomaly. By measuring the properties of the earth, Miner's devices find anomalies. Some of those anomalies would be the indicators of the hidden treasures underground. Miner's devices are among the most reliable handheld instruments for treasure hunting. Step 1: A Miner's device locates the anomaly based on the scientific techniques of geophysics. Step 2: The researcher finds the treasure with the highest possible success percentage. The explorers must be intelligent, serious, and patient to be successful with the help of Miner's devices.
18) I want to start a business by hiring Miner's devices for clients. How can I do that? Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you for your interest and your fantastic idea. You are welcome to start a business with Miner's devices. Today is the right time and a perfect opportunity to make money. Once you own the instrument and learn how to use it, you are ready to start. You can hire your devices and offer your services. We have four options that can be suitable for such a plan. We recommend the following:
- Miner All-in-One: The customers can hire device owners to search for lost treasures, archaeological sites, groundwater, etc.
- Miner AL-2000: Customers can hire device owners to search for minerals, oil, gas, voids, etc.
- Miner AL-1100: Customers can hire device owners to scan their houses to locate electromagnetic-energy-free, safe spots for a healthier life.
- Miner A-1500: The customers can hire device owners by subscribing to their periodical local earthquake reports.
- Miner - Life: The device owners can offer wellness sessions, sell or rent the device to customers.
19) Tell me more about Miner - Life. How can I become a distributor?
Thank you very much for your interest in this wonderful device. This can be the first step of your niche business. Miner - Life is a non-contact acupuncture device. It is the only device in the market that does not have direct contact with the body. It is the highest technology. Each unit is hand-made and Made In the USA. It does not emit harmful electromagnetic waves, it is safe. It boosts body energy, stimulates cells and blood circulation by sending gentle electrical signals. No needles, no drugs, no contact, no harm, no pain. It is the bringer of wellness. The medical devices sector is a rising star and it keeps growing each year. It generates billions of dollars of revenue. You can be part of this wonderful, ever-growing, huge business. Miner - Life is a safe, effective, durable, trustable device that the customers are satisfied with. It boosts energy, the blood circulation and stimulates the body against all negative effects. The users feel the happiness of being healthy and they feel stronger. This is wellness.
It is very easy to become a distributor of Miner - Life. The worldwide retail price of one unit is US$ 575 with free shipping. When you order at least two units, the special price for you is US$ 395. The shipping is free. Now you are in the family. After the first order of two units at the discounted price, as a distributor, you can be eligible for purchases of even one unit per order. You can order as much as you want, at any time you like depending on the demand of your customers. There is no minimum order and there is no time limit. Your profit is US$ 180 per unit which is around 45 %.
Miner - Life has a one-year warranty. It is powered by a 9 Volts battery which lasts for months.
Please get ready for your profitable and successful future. Enjoy your new business.
20) How much is international shipping?
The prices of the instruments include registered airmail shipping. The shipping is free.
21) How long is the warranty period?
The warranty is for one year.
22) Do you have distributors? Can I purchase devices from your showroom in person? How can I order? What is your address?
We don't have distributors because we ship directly to real treasure hunters. We mail devices from the USA or our warehouse in Europe. Depending on your location and our stock availability, we ship devices from one of them. In 1996, we established our showroom at the address; Uzgorenler Sok. No 14, P-7, Demirlibahce, Telephone: 903123625564, Fax: 903123628894. After 23 years, in 2019, unfortunately, we temporarily closed our showroom because of the COVID-19 pandemic. In 2021, the pandemic was spreading, so we decided to close the gallery permanently because of health concerns. Miner Geophysical Instruments is an online company now. We are still in business, still trying our best for researchers and the science of geophysics. We have been researching and developing in Arizona, in the USA, for years. It is an excellent place for R&D. We enjoy the freedom of testing, researching, developing, and producing the devices with the highest technologies in the desert. We do not have showrooms to meet researchers, but our warehouse in Ankara, has been active since 1996. Our online branch is in Arizona for R&D. If you wish to purchase Miner's devices in person, a team member can meet you in Ankara. If you want to receive the device by mail, we ship directly to your address (together with the detailed user manual with special detection techniques) from the USA or the warehouse. Please do not worry; you will receive your order in excellent condition.
23) How can I make the payment?
You can pay to the bank account by wire transfer or Western Union. Please email email@example.com for details. Do not forget to email us your name, surname, and a complete address for registered air mail shipping.
24) When was Miner Detectors established? Who is the founder?
Miner Detectors was established in 1996 by Mr. Ozdemirli. He is still running the R&D of Miner Detectors from Arizona, with his business partners in Ankara. He has a Mining Engineering degree (BSc) and more than 27 years of field experience with geophysical instruments. He spent hundreds of hours for tests with various types of metal detectors, resistivity meters, magnetometers, gradiometers, ground penetrating radars, conductivity meters, gravimeters, seismographs, etc. He works hard to develop and offer the best handheld, easy-to-use, lightweight, technology-driven, affordable anomaly detection instruments to real treasure hunters. He likes archaeology and ancient history, so he visited famous museums in Europe and the USA. He had thousands of hours of conversations with treasure hunters from all over the world. He likes listening to their stories. He tries to find the best solutions for them to achieve their goals. He receives numerous "thank you" messages worldwide from successful hunters whom he helped change their lives with Miner's devices. Miner is the successful result of the combination of geophysics and archaeology. He explains the philosophy of "treasure detection" to people to build a reliable bridge between dreams and reality. He guides people to the truth of Miner Detectors powered by science and suggests staying away from "too good to be true" expensive toys in the market. The treasure hunters who browse the website, contact Miner Detectors, and understand him are the lucky ones who can fulfill their dreams.
25) Can we contact you with questions about Miner's products?
Yes, you are welcome to contact us. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send messages to +1 602 8564030 by Whatsapp. We spent most of our time in the field of research and development. Miner Detectors is now an online company member of the Florence Chamber of Commerce and Ankara Chamber of Commerce. Both sides of the Atlantic. We make devices and post directly to end-users. All of your serious questions will be answered within 48 hours.
26) There are many videos and countless devices in the market for treasure hunting. We have failed numerous times before. Which one can find a treasure?
We get a lot of messages like that every day. Here is the truth. 99% of the devices in the market can NEVER find treasure. 99% of the field test videos are fake. 90% of the sellers know nothing about what they are promoting. Most of the sellers are unsuccessful treasure hunters. They know their "magical devices" can not detect real treasure. They don't want you to know that. These sellers always mislead because of ignorance, greed, lack of knowledge, etc. That is why most treasure hunters fail over and over again. The blind are leading the blind. Finding a treasure is not easy, but it is possible. Only serious hunters can be successful with proper guidance. Compare the devices in terms of their operating principles. Do these devices detect with the promoted techniques? Are these techniques suitable for detection? Are these sellers experienced enough in the methods? Do they know what they are doing? Or are these the ones who talk a lot and say nothing but make fake videos with pride? Please think about that. Here is an example. See all those metal detector-type devices in the market with attached screens. They are said to "see beneath the soil", a "subsurface imager". Are they? Really? How deep? Or is it an expensive toy? Please think about that. Again, 99% of the devices in the market can NEVER find real treasure. Again, finding a treasure is not easy, but it is possible. We recommend Miner's devices because they are based on science, experience, knowledge, and technology. We believe this is the only way to find a treasure.
27) What is Miner Research Institute (MRI)?
Miner is a scientific research institute. Miner aims to make affordable, high-tech, easy-to-use scientific devices for a happier, healthier, and safer world. Low-cost but very effective devices can help people to find archaeological sites and treasures, detect minerals, locate essential natural resources, track earthquakes, locate safer living areas, improve health conditions, boost and stimulate human bio-energy, create jobs, etc. Miner is in the process of expanding its services to create a global network of researchers and volunteers. When enough funds are available from global sponsors, as a non-profit organization, Miner will supply devices to volunteers in all parts of the world to support scientific research and create jobs.
BEST REGARDS. WE WISH YOU LUCK.